English  |  中文  |  한국어
ELICOS  |  High Schools  |  VET  |  Universities

All students studying at any of our partner ELICOS colleges and high schools must live in accommodation approved by their respective school or college at all times.  

You have three choices:
  1. You can live with your parents
  2. You can live with a close relative (close relative as defined and approved by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship)
  3. You can live in homestay accommodation arranged by your school or college.  
    • Each ELICOS college and school arrange homestay accommodation themselves or through an approved third party provider
    • If you live in a school approved accommodation, the school will issue you a CAAW letter with your COE, which you need to obtain your student visa
    • The fees for homestay may vary in each school or college